Monday, August 6, 2012

Something happened at the markets

There I was yesterday afternoon, walking through the Chinese market down near Darling Harbour (Sydney).

As I came down a set of stairs I looked up and there it was - Jesus smiling at me - his face shining across several rows of stalls. I was awed by the brightness of this manifestation.

I couldn't help it, I was drawn toward Our Saviour, I hurried hence to the source of my rapture. Rounding the corner I came face to face with the Son of Man, albeit in the form of a painting. Lo and behold! A stand that sells garish religious trinkets and paintings, appalling taste abounded in every direction. I'm not a religious man but I still felt vaguely violated by this blasphemy.

I'm kind of worried, maybe it's a message. I've thought I had been called to the cloth once in the past, that was via a dream This was a vision, a physical manifestation.

I'm prepared to follow that call, just one more divine message and that's it. I give in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment